Every time you get a prescription at Kemper Drug, your pharmacist is there to check that it is the right medicine for you and your health conditions. Your pharmacist is a medication expert, with years of advanced training about how medicines can work to improve your health. In addition, your pharmacist is trained to help you use your medications correctly. Your pharmacist will work with you and your other health care providers to help take care of any issues you have with your medications. Our Medication Therapy Management Brochure describes how you can benefit from scheduling an appointment with one of our pharmacists.
Health Risk Factors of Medical Conditions
- 10 Year risk of having a heart attack. You enter your numbers and the table helps you see what your chance of having a heart attack are.
- Frax tool for measuring 10 year risk of breaking a bone(click on calculation tool). Looks at risk factors, whether you need to be taking medication for osteoporosis/osteopenia.
- Heart Attack – Coronary Heart Disease – Metabolic Syndrome Risk Assessment Heart Attack or Heart Disease Risk Assessment
- Healthy Body Calculator Tells you how many calories you should eat a day and what your target weight should be
- American Heart Association Blood Pressure Risk Indicator Shows Risk and also how you can lower your risks of High Blood Pressure
Therapy Goals for Health Conditions
- How to Boost Your Good Cholesterol (HDL) Mayo Clinic Link
- Asthma Control Test (Patients over 12 Years Old)
- How to Raise HDL – Download PDF
- A1C Goals Measurement of Diabetes Management (Calculator)
- Depression Remission Goals